No matter the age of the children or how close they are to college, FAME has information, tools, videos and games that can help your clients, and their children, prepare, plan and pay for higher education for their children:
Pre-K and Elementary School
- FAME’s Cash and Max characters introduce elementary students to three key concepts: career exploration, education after high school and money management.
- “Talk About the Future” tips can give parents some ideas for starting conversations about careers and the education needed to get there.
- By playing FAME’s Claim Your Future® game students explore education after high school, future careers and money management.
- FAME’s “Talk About the Future” tips can give parents some ideas for starting conversations about careers and the education needed to get there.
College & Beyond
- FAME’s website TheLoanforME.com is a trusted resource where students can be more informed borrowers and access a network of Maine lenders to apply for a private student loan or to consolidate existing debt.